The Cluster Yachting Monaco is dedicated to promoting and facilitating the collaboration of organisations and companies operating in the yachting and maritime sector in Monaco. It is based in the Yacht Club of Monaco and is an initiative of the Conseil Stratégique pour l’Attractivité de Monaco, a top-level committee set up by the Monaco Government in 2011 to promote services and business in Monaco.
- Dates: February 2016 – June 2016
- Live Site: http://www.clusteryachtingmonaco.com/
Visual Design, UI Design, UX Design, Interaction Design, Front-End Build, Database Design & Admin, Back-End Development
After meeting with Gregory and their Board, we developed two primary user personas and three secondary user personas. We then put together a site map and simple wireframes which addressed these users in order of priority and ensured that the site was presented to them in the correct way.
After having a clear idea on the site architecture, we then discussed two design directions with the Cluster and quickly settled on one direction, using large, bold photographs that the Cluster was lucky enough to possess.
Why Sticky Pixel?
Their Marketing and Communications Director and Board Member, Gregory Benassi, was introduced to Sticky Pixel through a mutual contact and has asked us to provide web design and development services for the Cluster to improve their marketing efforts to attract new members and be able to publicise the various events that the Cluster organises throughout the year.
Our Scope of Work
- Migration of the existing site to a WordPress CMS
- Development of a custom theme for the site and components to provide a modern look and feel closely aligned with the elegance of the Monaco Yacht Club
- Consultation and guidance on appropriate keywords and content needed for SEO purposes and to enable the Cluster to feature prominently in relevant internet searches
- Ensuring correct and meaningful translations to English, to help with SEO
"We’re extremely proud of the new site that Sticky Pixel built. It has enabled us to more proactively publicise our news and events to existing members and has allowed other Yachting professionals find relevant service providers within our membership. In addition, because we’re now on the front page of relevant Google searches, we’ve seen an increase in new and returning visitors which has resulted in us attracting several new members. They did a fantastic job and were always a pleasure to work with."Gregory Benassi, Marketing and Communications Director